Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Spotlight: Kait Squanda

Hello again everyone! 
It's kind of late, but here is one awesome lady that you should all get to know. Her name is Kait Squanda. Here is a little bio that she wrote for y'all.







I participated in summer research on campus over the summer in the PRISM program with Dr. Karen Ball. I also worked at Stucchi's Ice Cream and helped with the opening of the new store! I am an Integrative Physiology and Health Science major class of 2014 (sophomore).


 I LOVE dogs and have one at home, but nothing at school, except my plant. :]My favorite thing about Alma is the friendliness of everyone-staff, students, and all workers on campus. AND the pretty trees in the fall!


 My favorite thing about chapel is of course God and how everyone in there is my brother and sister in Christ!! I am involved in Fellowship of Christian Athletes, a softball player, and I plan on getting involved in a small group as well this year.


 I am a PRISM mentor for first year students and my favorite color is bright yellow! I LOVE to cook/bake and experiment with food and I love to exercise and be creative and crafty. Helping and encouraging people gives me energy!
Thank you for getting to know me and this honor!!
Kait Squanda




1 comment:

  1. I Feel Honored :]
    This is great what you're doing, Elisabeth!
    KAIT

    ReplyDelete